Drainage Peterborough: Your Quality CCTV Drain Survey Service In Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Drainage Peterborough's thorough drain surveys are performed by experienced technicians, using state - of - the - art CCTV technology Our cutting edge technology and CCTV system allows us to determine the problem with your drainage system with unparalleled accuracy.
Our CCTV Cameras Are Good For Checking Out All Kinds Of Issues
- Our team of experts leverages specialised cameras for surveying drains
- We investigate displaced joints, poorly laid pipes and other drainage problem's for you
- We are the drainage services company to turn to in Peterborough
We Provide Professional Services In Peterborough That Include
A Non - Invasive Methodology
We use CCTV drain survey cameras that can send images to our well - equipped vehicle for analysis.
These images help our experts to figure out if the drains or the sewers are in a good state and whether they are properly structured or not
It is a simple and efficient process that is totally non - invasive on the environment or your property.
Our Reputation For Quality CCTV Drainage Inspection In Peterborough Is Undeniable
This technology is complex and we at Drainage Peterborough have the knowhow to use it The CCTV equipment we use is highly rated all over the world We have invested in the best because we are committed to achieving the best possible result in our CCTV drain or sewer inspection services.
We can package the report for you on DVD so you can see it for yourself along with our easy - to - understand comprehensive technical report.
In Peterborough We Handle Matters Such As
Is your home infested with pesky rodents? Drainage Peterborough CCTV inspection system can easily help you find areas in your drainage system that allow access to rats and help you seal them
Most of the time, drainage systems can give rats an easy point of entry into you house.
If the rats find damage in your pipe work, they will take full advantage and begin to gnaw into it.
Iso Accreditation Through Cad Drainage Survey
Using our technology and extensive technical know - how, we can assist you in getting ISO14001 drainage survey and CAD diagram's to facilitate your ISO14001 accreditation process specified by the current law.
Our Service Employs High - Tech Innovation In CCTV Survey - The Reliable Company In Peterborough Panoramo A 360B0 Degree Drain CCTV Inspection Built For Speed And Efficiency
Drainage Peterborough is among the first to adopt panoramic CCTV for inspection of drains in Peterborough Normally, the CCTV cameras used by others depend on the user to record and see images whereas; it takes Panoramo just a quick pass to capture every detail
The Panoramo camera can be moved at speeds of up to 35 cm/s The surface of the drain or sewer is scanned and the scanned data is saved in memory The information from the inspection can be analysed or referred to later.
Use Less Time And Money With Lisy
We use the LISY sat cam for inspection of your lateral drains and sewers The LISY sat cam saves time and money. With it, we find no need for access into individual properties, as it makes it possible for us to inspect sewers and lateral drains directly from the mainline.
LISY can travel up to 100 meter along the main sewer. Because of its usefulness, water companies responsible for private sewers now use it for their respective functions. Our Software Helps Us Do Two Things Deliver A Great Job And Offer Customers An Affordable Service
The equipment we use is wireless, battery - operated and mobile. It ensures that we can carry out our CCTV drain survey without much intrusion and hassle. With the equipment, we are able to minimise both the time we spend on site and our service costs.
Pin - Point Analysis Through Laser Profiling
To obtain accurate information about the sewer's shape, we use Profiler and fit it into CCTV inspection equipment As the profiler travels the length of your drain or sewer, it records minute deviations from what should be a perfect cylinder
We also use profilers to help us determine a pipe's size, shape, erosion patters, or if there's any debris present Our profiler is so sensitive that it doesn't miss even a 1mm change or abnormality
CCTV Inspection Of Risky Environments Through Proteus
If we find ourselves in explosion - risk environments, we use Proteus which is an ATEX - rated camera designed specifically for such situations This helps us when we are working for Zone 2 public sewers and other such places that are at a risk of catching flames and exploding Call Us Now For Affordable High - Quality CCTV Drainage Survey Service
We are a step ahead of others when it comes to CCTV surveying. Drainage Peterborough has experience that spans decades in Peterborough This is the result of dedication and time spent offering high quality services at prices that are right for our customers.
Information About Peterborough
- Drainage Peterborough is proud to offer CCTV Drain Survey services in Peterborough.
- Namely our plumbing and drainage contractors in Peterborough take on work including Drain Jet Vacuumation, Home Buyers Drain Survey, Blocked Toilets, Manhole Inspections, Sewer Inspections, Drain Cleaning, Drain Jetting, and Blocked Sinks.
- As an example this also involves Drainage Surveys, Drain Inspections, Sewer Jet Vacuumation, Blocked Baths, Structural Coating, CCTV Drain Survey, and Blocked Drains.
- Last but not least our drainage experts in Peterborough offer Sewer Repairs, Drain Relining, Drain Repairs, Sewer Rehabilitations, Sewer Desilting, Blocked Sewers, and Sewer Renovations services.
- Peterborough is a Unitary Authority located in Cambridgeshire in England.
- Importantly, a number of wateways and drainage networks such as Jackson Creek (Peterborough, Ontario) are located within Peterborough.
- A Unitary Authority in Cambridgeshire, Peterborough is located in the Barnack Rural District administrative area.
- Historically, a substantial number areas within Peterborough were part of the historic county of Northamptonshireparts Of The Current Unitary Authority Area Lie Within The Historic Boundaries Of Huntingdonshire.
- Soke Of Peterborough serves as Peterborough's local authority administrative headquarters.
- Peterborough's governing local authority structure is a Non-metropolitan District.
- Peterborough is based within East Of England
- Boundaries to an original ecclesiastical parish in the City of Peterborough incorperate Bretton, Etton, Thorney, St Martin's Without, and Maxey.
- The City of Peterborough parliamentary constituencies include Peterborough (UK Parliament constituency).
- The City of Peterborough consolidates hamlets such as Southorpe, Borough Fen, and Ashton within its border and our plumbing and drainage consultants service area.
- The Unitary Authority of Peterborough consolidates hamlets such asAilsworth, Newborough, Eye Green, Upton, and Eye within its border and our drainage consultants service area.
- Villages in Peterborough, include Thorney, Wansford, Longthorpe, Sutton, and Lolham.
- Peakirk, Northborough, Barnack, Maxey, and Castor are also part of Peterborough
- Our plumbing and drainage engineers work within Peterborough now includes Wittering, Coates, Sibson, Chesterton, Water Newton, Alwalton, and Oundle.
- Southwick, Sutton, Castor, Holme, and Leighton Bromswold are also part of Drainage Peterborough's CCTV Drain Survey service area in the Unitary Authority of Peterborough.
- Other service areas of Drainage Peterborough within Peterborough, England include Stibbington, Conington, Upton, Elton, and Kings Cliffe,
- As well as Peterborough's outlying urban areas Dogsthorpe, Keyston, Morborne, Ailsworth, and Barnwell.
- Well-known schools in Peterborough are Nene Park Academy, and The Peterborough School.
- Provide a physical education forum within Peterborough is the Burghley House, and Peterborough Museum and Art Gallery.
- Edith Cavell Hospital, and Peterborough District Hospital deliver services locally to the Peterborough area.
- Central Park, and Nene Park are the most notable parks and open spaces in Peterborough and are famous through out England.
- A15 road (England) are intrinsic to Peterborough transport infastructure.
- The Unitary Authority of Peterborough is fringed by Corby to the East.
- Close to Peterborough, Wellingborough can be found situated immediately to the north.
- Peterborough reputation can be ascribed to its rich heritage including Norman Cross, Flag Fen, and Longthorpe Tower.
- Famous buildings include Peterborough Cathedral within Peterborough.
- Situated in Peterborough, notable heritage assets include Peterborough/Sibson Airport, Peterborough Power Station, Peterborough Regional College, Walton railway station (Cambridgeshire), and RAF Wittering.